[Twisted-Python] IMAP implementation

Yehuda Deutsch yeh at uda.co.il
Mon Feb 15 05:45:13 MST 2016

Ok, I'll try to dig more for now, and as for Twisted specific questions
I'll bring up here.

Twimapd is a tiny server for accessing Twitter tweets, mentions and more
via IMAP... cool POC.

Since I started using twisted I am trying not to see in every project a
nail...

Yehuda

*Yehuda Deutsch | IT Developer*