[Twisted-Python] A little present for emacs / flycheck users

Terry Jones terry at jon.es
Tue Feb 9 10:10:28 MST 2016

There used to be some elisp in Twisted, called something like
twisted-dev-mode.el (written, I think, by Glyph or JP).  That added a
find-file-hook based on the prefix of the path of the file you were about
to edit. I still use it, and some small modifications, for a customized dev
mode in various projects. That code could be dug up, or maybe it's still in
Twisted (I took a quick look, didn't see it). Actually, this is probably it
- https://launchpad.net/twisted-emacs

Terry