[Twisted-Python] operations: baby steps. buildbot move?

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Mon Feb 1 04:13:52 MST 2016

> I think "config.production" is a bit of a eh name to have after, we should
> change it if we have more machines. Eg. config.prod-dornkirk, or whatever.
> Then we just need to write what goes where.

I have create a PR to look at the actual implementation and to make this
happen.

https://github.com/twisted-infra/braid/pull/183

Feel fee to push changes to that branch.

--------

On my installation with about 30 slaves the buildmaster process on py2.7 -
64bit uses 100MB for RES and 1.5G for VIRT CPU usage is very, very low.

Regards
--
Adi Roiban