[Twisted-Python] Spurious commit/ticket links

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Dec 1 13:33:43 MST 2016

https://github.com/twisted-infra/twisted-trac-source
https://github.com/twisted-infra/twisted-trac-plugins
https://github.com/twisted-infra/braid/tree/master/services/trac

> Is it actually possible to deploy modifications?

There's probably still an undocumented setup step or two that we've missed - but after following <https://github.com/twisted-infra/braid/blob/master/README.md> 'fab config.production trac.upgrade' ought to do the trick.  Allegedly it's even possible to set up a test development environment as per <https://github.com/twisted-infra/braid/blob/master/README.md#vagrant> :-).

I haven't made any major changes since all these docs were added so I'm just following them from the beginning for the first time myself now. but certainly the prod-deploy process has worked fine for me many times on various services.

> I'll take a look, if so.

Please be vocal about any roadblocks you hit.  The ops situation has improved a ton since the last time you looked, but (accordingly) it's also changed almost completely.

Good luck - and hopefully you'll need a lot less of it than previously ;-).

-glyph