[Twisted-Python] Waiting time for tests running on Travis CI and Buildbot

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Tue Aug 23 05:24:16 MDT 2016

We now have 15 concurrent jobs.... for the next 10 days.

Please check if it makes a difference worth more than $6000 per year :)

Also, do we need both python 3.3 and 3.4 jobs?

I think that we have non python 3.5 builders to prevent the usage of
string formatting for bytes which is not available in 3.3 and 3.4.

What are the differences between 3.3 and 3.4  that requires us to have
both versions?

Regards,
Adi