[Twisted-Python] Please fix the broken buildbots

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Tue Aug 23 04:29:06 MDT 2016

Hi,

On 23 August 2016 at 08:51, Amber "Hawkie" Brown
<hawkowl at atleastfornow.net> wrote:
> So I also investigated and it appeared like the hack I had in https://github.com/twisted-infra/braid/blob/master/services/buildbot/master/twisted_factories.py#L368 to prevent this from occurring disappeared in prod; I think maybe Adi pushed up something trying to replicate what it was doing without committing it :)

I broke the build. Sorry for that.

I saw those conflicting lines ... and I went for the one injecting the
test case ... as this is how it was supposed to work :)

I am working on creating tox/ven builders for everything... and as
part of that, I have refactored some factories ...as there is some
code duplication.

I have created a PR now... https://github.com/twisted-infra/braid/pull/223

I think that we should have tests =
[WithProperties("%(test-case-name:~twisted)s")]

This should put twisted when test-case-name is not defined by a build job.

Any objections on that?

--
Adi Roiban