[Twisted-Python] making appveyor a required status

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Wed Aug 17 09:07:17 MDT 2016

On 14 August 2016 at 11:38, Adi Roiban <adi at roiban.ro> wrote:
> On 14 August 2016 at 00:40, Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
>> Just a bit of Github housekeeping: Appveyor has looked pretty stable (more than our other Windows builds, even).  I'm thinking about making it a required status for merging.  But I'm curious what other folks have seen on PRs I might not have looked at; is it pretty reliable at this point?

Appveyor Twisted jobs are still running under my account. There is a
ticket to fix this [1] ... but I don't know how to create organization
accounts  ... other than sharing the same username and password

As the tests are executed under a private account, I am the only
person who can trigger a rebuild... and I have just saw Appveyor tests
failing and then passing on a re-run with the same code.

[1] https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/8708
--
Adi Roiban