[Twisted-Python] [BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBILITY] Making twisted.python.dist3 private

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Aug 16 13:38:07 MDT 2016

+1 from me as well.

It's just weird that we ever made that module public in the first place.
This change will make a lot harder to accidentally add some new code and make it python2 only (which we should not be doing at this point!).
It will be encouraging progress-wise to visibly see this list shrink, rather than an indeterminate-sized list grow.