[Twisted-Python] Moving under a src directory, or: Sorry But I Broke All Your Pull Requests

Amber "Hawkie" Brown hawkowl at atleastfornow.net
Wed Aug 17 18:39:55 MDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I have just merged the branch which puts twisted under a src/ directory. The reasons are many (see https://hynek.me/articles/testing-packaging/ for details as to why this is a Fantastic Idea), and it will require a bit of care with existing branches and pull requests.

Thankfully, glyph has scripted all that your PR should need to do:

    python admin/fix-for-src-mv.py

This will move everything under the src/ dir. If you have moved/renamed files in your PR, you may need to manually fix the conflicts.

Happy hacking, everyone :)

- Amber