[Twisted-Python] npyscreen Twisted Reactor

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Sep 5 00:23:03 MDT 2015

This is certainly a pretty cool announcement.  Thanks for sharing!

I have two suggestions:

It would be nice if this could be `pip install´ed, which would mean adding a `setup.py´ and uploading something to PyPI.
We generally try to reserve the word "Twisted" for packages actually within Twisted to avoid confusion.  Would you consider adopting the community naming conventions for packages ("tx")?  As a bonus, this might shorten the name a bit.  Perhaps "ntxscreen", or "txnpyscreen"?

Thanks!

-glyph