[Twisted-Python] Call for volunteers: fundraising

John Aherne johnaherne at rocs.co.uk
Sun Oct 4 09:04:52 MDT 2015

OK.

That makes sense.

Do we have a list of current sponsors and what they have contributed stored
anywhere.

Do we have a list of email addresses of people using twisted in a serious
application that might be contacted.

Then a list of people that have contributed to twisted so are making a
contribution that is not strictly financial.

If not, then we have to try and find out who are using twisted for a
business application.

Any pointers to where I can find this information will be helpful.

Thanks

--
*John Aherne*

*www.rocs.co.uk <http://www.rocs.co.uk>*