[Twisted-Python] Call for volunteers: fundraising

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Oct 3 05:11:04 MDT 2015

> On Oct 1, 2015, at 03:34, John Aherne <johnaherne at rocs.co.uk> wrote:
>
> I don't suppose I will be crushed in the stampede to reply to this email.

Thanks so much for replying, John :).

> But it strikes me as fairly important that we do something about this.

Yes, I agree.

> At the moment I'm none to sure what would be involved so if someone could enlighten me as to the requirements, I'll have a better idea of what I might have to do.

Basically, it's "whatever you can do".  More specifically, we need someone to do the work of discovering interested sponsors - however you can discover them - figuring out who to contact at those sponsors, following up with them if they have questions, and ultimately getting them to sign on the line which is dotted.  Given that our current effort is almost nothing - the SFC follows up with existing sponsors, or new sponsors who contact them, but doesn't have the bandwidth to pursue new ones - any effort in this direction would be very useful.

Does that make sense?

-glyph