[Twisted-Python] Migration to Git / GitHub

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Nov 11 19:17:38 MST 2015

> On Nov 11, 2015, at 6:10 PM, Clayton Daley <clayton.daley at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm not an SVN user (only Git) so I certainly don't care.  I proposed it in the other group to help facilitate a transitional period.  That would give users time to wrap up any work in SVN and transition to Git at their own pace... rather than on a specific drop dead date.  Maybe that's not a problem with SVN -- I wouldn't know.

Aah, I see.  I guess maybe it's not clear: we're already in the transitional period with other technology, git-svn, and have an up-to-the-minute git mirror on both https://code.twistedmatrix.com/ <https://code.twistedmatrix.com/> and https://github.com/twisted/twisted <https://github.com/twisted/twisted>.  So this wouldn't really add much.

-glyph