[Twisted-Python] Migration to Git / GitHub

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Nov 11 18:09:42 MST 2015

> On Nov 11, 2015, at 2:47 PM, Clayton Daley <clayton.daley at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> +1
>
> Maybe this is old news, but I stumbled upon Subgit when poking around for another open source project.  It says you can commit to both for as long as you like and... it's free to use for open source:
>
> http://www.subgit.com/pricing.html <http://www.subgit.com/pricing.html>

Thanks for the reference, but we would prefer to just eliminate our SVN repository ;).  For one thing it makes committing much slower to do all this mirroring during commit.

If there are people who actually like using SVN, when github is our upstream, they actually have SVN client support (although there's no SVN mirror on the back end): https://github.com/blog/626-announcing-svn-support <https://github.com/blog/626-announcing-svn-support>

-glyph