[Twisted-Python] [Twisted-web] Twisted 15.5 Release Announcement

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Nov 29 00:26:50 MST 2015

> On Nov 28, 2015, at 8:48 PM, Amber Hawkie Brown <hawkowl at atleastfornow.net> wrote:
>
> On behalf of Twisted Matrix Laboratories, I am honoured to announce the release of Twisted 15.5!

Thanks again, Amber, for shepherding yet another significant release through the process.

> - twistd is ported to Python 3, and its first plugin, web, is ported.

This is a very, very big deal for users who care about py3, and I hope to see the pace of the remaining codebase porting accelerate even more, now that the core infrastructure allowing people to actually run their applications top-to-bottom on py3 is available.

-glyph