[Twisted-Python] TLS windows wincertstore

John Aherne johnaherne at rocs.co.uk
Tue May 26 06:13:07 MDT 2015

I set up a development environment for 32 and 64bit windows.

But just running 32 bit python.

Ran the complete test suite successfully on installation.

Then looked at just running the tests for ssl

Eventually, on 32 bit all tests passed

On 64 bit I have one failure on test_inspectCertificate which cannot
produce an exact match on the hash.

There is a note against this that says it is liable to fail at some point.
But I don't know if that is the case here. I am mentioning it to hopefully
get some pointers.

The last review mentioned some tests failing. I am only testing on windows
and for 32 bit the ssl tests all succeed.

Were there any other tests that failed that I am not seeing.

Thanks

--
*John Aherne*

*www.rocs.co.uk <http://www.rocs.co.uk>*