[Twisted-Python] Twisted on Windows, parts 2 and 3

Ray Cote rgacote at appropriatesolutions.com
Mon May 18 11:46:41 MDT 2015

Hi Christian:

Thanks for the three great articles (turned into my lunch-time reading).
I've been running Twisted on Windows with the built-in service module for
some time now -- but it has been a pain to build both a service and
non-service version of the app. Had bookmarked NSSM for research, but I'd
not yet had time to dig into the details.

Appreciate the detailed walk-through of installation and permissions
(always a trick on modern Windows).
Looking forward to reading the three articles several more times and
working through the details as an exercise.

Regards
--Ray

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 1:19 PM, Christian Long <christianzlong2 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I added to my series of posts about running Twisted on Windows.
>
> Part 2 is about virtual service accounts
>

> http://www.christianlong.com/blog/twisted-on-windows-2015-edition-part-2.html
>

> Part 3 is about permissions
>

> http://www.christianlong.com/blog/twisted-on-windows-2015-edition-part-3.html
>

> Let me know if you have any corrections or improvements.
>
> Christian

Raymond Cote, President
voice: +1.603.924.6079 email: rgacote at AppropriateSolutions.com skype:
ray.cote