[Twisted-Python] Urgent - reactor is not working out of a sudden

Jessica Tsui jesadjust at gmail.com
Sat May 2 10:44:30 MDT 2015

Hi Itamar,
  I do understand that, however the case is that my code is not working all
of a sudden. It was fine a minute ago, server clients are connecting well
through listenTCP and connectTCP...however suddenly the program returns
failure in connection and when I look through the code the editor just says
that it cannot reference to connectTCP or listenTCP in reactor...which did
not happen before. I had no idea why.