[Twisted-Python] TLS windows wincertstore

John Aherne johnaherne at rocs.co.uk
Sat May 23 07:53:02 MDT 2015

I see that aranbierbaum has done the work on implementing wincertstore
ticket 6371.

For which I am very grateful. Thank you aron

However, it seems to be waiting some final touches before it can land.

I assume that aron is using it for his own purposes so I was wondering
whether to take a copy of the patch and check it out. And if it works carry
on.

It would be nice to wait for a final say so on the patch but I assume aron
has plenty to do at the moment.

Maybe someone else has already checked it out and can give some assurance
that it works.

Thanks for any info.

--
*John Aherne*