[Twisted-Python] buildbot celebration!

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Tue May 5 18:26:02 MDT 2015

Thanks to the efforts of Adi Roiban and HawkOwl, we now have our first 100% supported green trunk run in a while:

https://buildbot.twistedmatrix.com/boxes-supported?branch=trunk&num_builds=10

Care and feeding for the build farm is an often thankless and invisible job; things can often start failing for irrelevant reasons outside of changes to Twisted and it requires work to get it back on track and keep our quality where it should be, so I just wanted to call it out specifically and say THANK YOU for fixing the builder configuration and getting us back to where we should be :).

Hooray!

-glyph