[Twisted-Python] Twisted Project Job Posting

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Sun Mar 29 06:22:59 MDT 2015

Hi,

Without a Trac account you can not create a new ticket or update wiki page.

I just tried to create a new account named 'robot-spammer' and it
looks like it would be extremely easy to automate the process.

Observing notifications on IRC I saw that many spam comments were
posted by dedicated spam accounts.
Is there any effort in improving the registration process to prevent
spam accounts being created in the first place?
Email confirmation or reCAPTCHA or linking to external providers like GitHub?

Rather than hunting spam comments I prefer to work on preventing those comments.

Cheers,
Adi