[Twisted-Python] twisted thread pool

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Mar 4 12:11:26 MST 2015

> On Mar 4, 2015, at 8:59 AM, Al Niessner <al.niessner at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Nevermind. While building the test case I figured out where I went wrong.

... and that right there is exactly why we request that those asking questions build those types of examples ;-D

> I had a subprocess pool that I forgot to close and it just grew out of hand.

This sounds much more in line with what I expected.

> I checked and twisted is running at 4 processes. Sounds better.

Great!  Thanks for following up publicly, it's always nice when someone follows up with a problem like this and avoids creating urban myths around resource management problems in Twisted :).

> Thanks for all of the help.

No problem! Glad it worked out.

-g