[Twisted-Python] Branch name convention

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Mon Mar 16 12:20:12 MDT 2015

Hi,

I would like to ask why the  twisted branch name convention ask for
trailing ticket ID.

Why not leading ID?

some-text-1234 vs 1234-some-text

-----

The default git auto completion script only does search at the start
of the string.

When I work on a ticket I know the ticket number but I always forget
the name of the branch... so I have to search it inside the Trac
ticket.

It is not a big deal and I know that there are greater annoyances in
Twisted dev process but I am curios if there is someone else who don't
like this convention and if there is any chance of changing it.

Thanks!

--
Adi Roiban