[Twisted-Python] Twisted Fellowship 2015: Call for proposals

Jonathan Ballet jon at multani.info
Tue Jun 9 14:46:15 MDT 2015

Hi Itamar,

On 06/09/2015 06:04 PM, Itamar Turner-Trauring wrote:
> On 2015-06-07 14:40, Itamar Turner-Trauring wrote:
>

>> You can read more about the 2015 fellowship at
>> https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/Fellowship2015
 >
> If anything is unclear, you have any questions, or you're interested but
> not sure if you should apply, please send me an email.

I've seen this announcement coming every year or so, and as your link
above said:

 > The Maintainer will provide a monthly written report of their
 > progress to the Conservancy and the Twisted community.

I never saw here, or anywhere else AFAIK, besides Tom Prince write ups
when he got hired, reports of the progress made through this fellow ship.
Did I miss anything or is there another public place than this mailing
list where I could find the previous fellow ship reports?

Thanks!

  Jonathan