[Twisted-Python] Twisted Fellowship 2015: Call for proposals

Itamar Turner-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Tue Jun 9 10:04:51 MDT 2015

On 2015-06-07 14:40, Itamar Turner-Trauring wrote:

> You can read more about the 2015 fellowship at https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/Fellowship2015 [1]

1. If you've previously sent email make sure you sent it to updated
email address there - it changed recently (though before the
announcement).

2. If you don't hear back after applying please get in touch with me.

3. I've edited that slightly to make it clearer what we want when you
apply.

If anything is unclear, you have any questions, or you're interested but
not sure if you should apply, please send me an email.

-Itamar

Links:
------
[1] https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/Fellowship2015