[Twisted-Python] Twisted Fellowship 2015: Call for proposals

Itamar Turner-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Sun Jun 7 12:40:36 MDT 2015

On behalf of the Software Freedom Conservancy and the Twisted project
I'm happy to announce that we're looking for a paid maintainer for the
Twisted project.

Funding a software developer to work as a maintainer will help Twisted
grow as a project, and enable Twisted's development community to
increase their output of innovative code for the public's benefit.
Twisted has strict coding, testing, documentation, and review standards,
which ensures excellent code quality, continually improving
documentation and code test coverage, and minimal regressions. Code
reviews are historically a bottleneck for getting new code merged. A
funded maintainer will help alleviate this bottleneck, and speed
Twisted's development.

You can read more about the 2015 fellowship at
https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/Fellowship2015