[Twisted-Python] [Twisted-web] Twisted 15.3.0 Prerelease 1 Announcement

Ray Cote rgacote at appropriatesolutions.com
Fri Jul 24 11:29:37 MDT 2015

The number of 'ported to Python 3' items in this release is exciting.
Looks like I can start moving my first small legacy Twisted project over to
3.4 next month.
Looking forward to see how it goes.
--Ray

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 4:09 AM, Amber "Hawkie" Brown <
hawkowl at atleastfornow.net> wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> Another Twisted release cycle dawns, and I bring you the first prerelease
> of Twisted 15.3.
>
> This release is characterised by cleanups and porting, with at least ten
> modules ported to Python 3, and the removal of Lore, Twisted's use of
> Hotshot, and various other smaller deprecated classes and functions.
> Twisted has also shed its usage of "subprojects" -- there is now only one
> Twisted (long may it reign).
>
> The tarball and the newsfile summarising all the changes can be downloaded
> from <http://twistedmatrix.com/Releases/pre/15.3.0pre1/>.
>
> Enjoy, and test! If no issues are found, 15.3 will be released sometime
> next week.
>
> Twisted Regards,
>
> Amber "Hawkie" Brown
> GPG: https://keybase.io/hawkowl

Raymond Cote, President
voice: +1.603.924.6079 email: rgacote at AppropriateSolutions.com skype:
ray.cote