[Twisted-Python] Review tag for closed tickets

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Jan 26 13:11:28 MST 2015

> On Jan 26, 2015, at 11:12 AM, Adi Roiban <adi at roiban.ro> wrote:
>
> Jean Paul commented that for merged tickets I should remove the review tag.
>
> I am lost between wiki pages and sphinx documentation.

<https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/ReviewProcess#Reviewers:Howtoreviewachange <https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/ReviewProcess#Reviewers:Howtoreviewachange>> pretty much describes the whole process.

Notice that the "remove the review keyword" step comes before the "merge the change to trunk" step.

> Where is the place where these these steps are described and maybe I
> am also not aware of other steps required after a branch is merged?

The reason you are not finding this in a list of steps after the branch is merged is because it should be done in advance of merging the branch, you skipped an earlier part of the process :).

> Since the ticket is automatically closed, maybe the bot can also
> remove the review ticket.

The review should be completed before the ticket is merged, so the bot should not be doing this automatically.

-glyph