[Twisted-Python] revisiting onboarding

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Wed Feb 4 06:58:51 MST 2015

On 4 February 2015 at 06:29, Glyph <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:

> On Feb 3, 2015, at 3:26 AM, Adi Roiban <adi at roiban.ro> wrote:
>
> On 2 February 2015 at 19:18, Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph at twistedmatrix.com>

[snip]

here you go https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/users/adiroiban

> I have no idea how you can use Trac report to give you a list of
> tickets you have reviewer or you have contributed patches to.
>

> I'm not sure if external contributors have enough access to the SQL.  Maybe
> we can make a report that queries the database directly rather than going
> through trac, like <http://twistedmatrix.com/highscores/>.

I used the git log / email search to compile current data... but I
assume that candidates will
update the wiki page in an incremental way.

The enhancement ticket type is a bit to generic for this purpose...
but I prefer to keep ticket metadata simple  and maybe candidates can
set some tags to help with queries.

--
Adi Roiban