[Twisted-Python] Buildbot slaves for Windows

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Feb 3 23:47:41 MST 2015

> On Feb 3, 2015, at 5:06 AM, Adi Roiban <adi at roiban.ro> wrote:
>
> I understand and I am fully aware of the effort required to maintain
> the infrastructure.
> I can help with the buildbot as I maintain a multi-OS / multi-project
> buildbot installation
> for my project with more than 20 slaves and lot of builders on each slave.

The major blocker to be able to make progress on the build infrastructure sensibly is that right now you need to make changes to master on github in order to do development: <https://github.com/twisted-infra/braid/issues/70 <https://github.com/twisted-infra/braid/issues/70>>.  If you could submit some PRs to Braid to make all the service repositories get pushed rather than pulled, we could more easily make a staging or local development environment setup: <https://github.com/twisted-infra/braid/issues/75 <https://github.com/twisted-infra/braid/issues/75>>.

So if you had some time to work on the dev infrastructure that's where to start :).

Thanks,

-glyph