[Twisted-Python] Need advice on how to move further with ticket 7775

Eeshan Garg jerryguitarist at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 08:52:37 MST 2015

Hello!

A few days ago, Mr. glyph asked me to work on ticket 7775 (<
https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/7775>). However, I had a couple of
questions and I posted them in a ticket comment. After waiting for a couple
of days, I was on #twisted-dev and Mr. adiroiban advised me to post my
query to the mailing list instead as it would reach more people, hence,
this email.

Here is a link to the comment on the ticket: <
https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/7775#comment:1>

It would really mean a lot to me if someone could go through my comment and
give me some guidance so that I can start working on this ticket. :-)

Thanks a lot for letting me be a part of this amazing community! It is a
huge honor for me to learn from all of you!

Regards,
Eeshan Garg