[Twisted-Python] ANN: Axiom 0.7.3

Tristan Seligmann mithrandi at mithrandi.net
Sat Feb 7 21:43:01 MST 2015

I'm pleased to announce the release of Axiom 0.7.3. Axiom is an
in-process object-relational database for Python, built on SQLite.

This release is a bug fix release to correct another important issue;
anyone using Axiom on PyPy should upgrade as soon as possible to avoid
potential data loss in their application. For more information on this
bug, see the Github issue[1].

The release is available from PyPi as usual[2], signed with my personal key[3].

[1] https://github.com/twisted/axiom/issues/37
[2] https://pypi.python.org/packages/source/A/Axiom/Axiom-0.7.3.tar.gz
[3] https://pypi.python.org/packages/source/A/Axiom/Axiom-0.7.3.tar.gz.asc