[Twisted-Python] Retiring buildslaves

Tristan Seligmann mithrandi at mithrandi.net
Mon Feb 2 12:45:26 MST 2015

Hi buildbot infrastructure maintainers,

I am intending to retire my buildslaves (bot-idnar-debian and
bot-idnar-debian64) upon release of jessie (Debian 8.0). The proximate
cause for this is planned changes for the machines currently hosting
the slaves; but given the current situation of Twisted's buildslave
infrastructure, I don't think they're providing much value at this
point, so restoring them after my infrastructure changes doesn't seem
worth it.

I took a look at the buildmaster configuration, however I couldn't
really figure out how to unentangle them since they're currently only
being used for somewhat esoteric builders. Can someone else figure
this out for me? ;)