[Twisted-Python] Buildbot slaves for Windows

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Mon Feb 2 05:16:56 MST 2015

Hi,

Is this wiki page still valid?

http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/Windows

I saw that it was not updated in the last 5 years.

I think that latest Visual Studio license is free to use for open
source projects.

My project/company can donate virtual machines. We will host them and
our sysadmin will take care of their uptime.

We have a Proliant G5 2xQuad Core Xeon server which is idle at our UK
office. It has UPS and dedicated RAID batteries.

We have donated 2 Linux VMs in the past but they were never used, so
we have stop them.

We can provide license for Windows 8.1 and Windows 2012 Server as part of a
Microsoft Partner Network licensing scheme.
We don't have XP, Vista, Win7 licenses.

Cheers,
--
Adi Roiban