[Twisted-Python] Waiting for transports to close

Chris Norman chris.norman2 at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 17 05:56:03 MST 2015

Hi,
It's a MUD server, so players type in commands and receive textual

One of the admin commands is the ability to shutdown the server (or
CTRL-C might be pressed on the console). I'd like this action to notify
all connected transports that the server is going down for shutdown, so
they're not rudely disconnected, then once the notifications have all
gone through, then the server is free to shutdown.

I hope all this makes sense.

Cheers,