[Twisted-Python] Suggested plan for GitHub migration

Tom Prince tom.prince at ualberta.net
Tue Dec 1 23:09:05 MST 2015

Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> writes:
>> Probably would be a good idea to have a list of such changes *before* the migration.
>
> Yes. Everything should be written up and reviewed beforehand, and

There has been a lot of words written talking about coming up with a
plan for the migration, but I have yet to see a concrete plan. I think
this (a list of all the things that depend on SVN) followed by plans to
address each of the, is probably a sensible first step. I suspect that
none of this will be contreviersial, but it seems that the disucssion
keeps dancing around things needing to be done, but nobody has taken the
time to actually come up with a list.

  Tom