[Twisted-Python] Attaching the release number to a closed/merged ticket

Tom Prince tom.prince at ualberta.net
Sat Dec 5 10:31:31 MST 2015

> Amber commented that using milestones for such a thing is not a good idea
> and that we should use tags like: landed-in-15.5, landed-for-15.5 ... and
> keep milestones like Python-3 unchanged.

I think rather than having a tag, it would make more sense to have a
custom field (http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracTicketsCustomFields).
I do think using `next` as the version before a release makes sense. One
thing to note with that, is that tickets that land between branching and
a release shouldn't have the fix version updated.

  Tom