[Twisted-Python] Attaching the release number to a closed/merged ticket

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Sun Dec 6 09:04:03 MST 2015

On 5 December 2015 at 02:17, Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph at twistedmatrix.com>
wrote:

> > On Dec 4, 2015, at 4:51 AM, Adi Roiban <adi at roiban.ro> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Please send your suggestions and comments.
>
> By "tags" do you mean "keywords"?  If so, couldn't we just use the
> 'landed-in-next' keyword and then have a little script that replaced it
> with 'landed-in-15.6' at the time of the release?
>
> -glyph

Sorry... I was talking about 'keywords'. As long as the info is there, in
some form of another, I am fine with any implementation.

At this stage I just wanted to see if other people find this useful and
make sense to put some effort in implementing this... and I was trying to
make some notes regarding the effort required to implement this.

Thanks!
--
Adi Roiban