[Twisted-Python] How to design /login and /logout resources with twisted.web.server.Session

Wang Yan snailcoder at 163.com
Sat Dec 5 21:30:26 MST 2015

I'm trying to implement login/logout function for my app. Both /login and /logout are designed to be resource to provide RESTful web service. I guess those functions must interact with sessions and cookies, so I've read some documents such as https://twistedmatrix.com/documents/current/web/howto/web-in-60/session-store.html  and
https://twistedmatrix.com/documents/current/web/howto/web-in-60/session-endings.html

However, I still can't get how to use twisted.web.server.Session in my code. Is there any demo about this? Any help is appreciated.