[Twisted-Python] failing coverage builders

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Aug 6 22:11:33 MDT 2015

> On Aug 6, 2015, at 4:32 PM, Amber Hawkie Brown <hawkowl at atleastfornow.net> wrote:
>
> Hi Glyph,
>
> I'll take a look.
>
> I find the combined codecov rather valuable for figuring out what isn't covered on either, but I'll remove it for now.

I already removed it earlier, so that should be easy :-).

Raw coverage can do combining, if we can just ship the files somewhere:

http://nedbatchelder.com/code/coverage/cmd.html#cmd-combining <http://nedbatchelder.com/code/coverage/cmd.html#cmd-combining>

But, perhaps we should just not fail the build if codecov submission fails.

-glyph