[Twisted-Python] Twisted 15.3.0pre2 Prerelease Announcement

Judy Craig jcraig at gsacrd.ab.ca
Sun Aug 2 19:50:16 MDT 2015

This is an automatic reply. I am away from the office for the summer, returning on Tuesday, August 25, 2015.  I will be happy to get back to you then.

Enjoy your summer!

Judy Craig
Student Services

This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are not
the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email.