[Twisted-Python] attribute error when I am trying to make one factory to send data to another

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Apr 28 16:20:12 MDT 2015

> On Apr 28, 2015, at 8:14 AM, Jessica Tsui <jesadjust at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I am working on this messaging app and I would like to pass data from one factory to another.

Hi Jessica,

I will hopefully have more useful feedback for you when I have a chance to read the whole thread (if others haven't answered all your questions already), but I wanted to quickly note that I think it's super cool you're integrating Twisted with Kivy - I am always excited to see people bringing Twisted to a diversity of environments, and we don't have enough people using it for front-end stuff, although that is very much of a part of its design.  So thanks for using Twisted!  I hope we can help make your experience of it as positive as possible,

-glyph