[Twisted-Python] twisted and twisted-infra organizations on GitHub

bret curtis psi29a at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 01:22:15 MDT 2015

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 10:54 AM, Gelin Yan <dynamicgl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Glyph
>
>      off-topic a bit. I care about txmongo. I actually plan to use it in
> production soon.
>
> Regards
>
> gelin yan

Glad you do! :D  We use it in production as well!  Just landed MongoDB 3.x
support, but we've still have a way to go to make it 1:1 with PyMongo.

As for an apart ecosystem organization, I don't see any problems with
moving yet again. ;)  I just question the necessity of it right now, it
isn't like we are endlessly scrolling through pypi packages.

Cheers,
Bret