[Twisted-Python] Deprecating subproject packaging

HawkOwl hawkowl at atleastfornow.net
Wed Apr 22 13:31:48 MDT 2015

> On 23 Apr 2015, at 01:37, Kevin Horn <kevin.horn at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Agreed that this is a good idea, though I'd still like to see NEWS broken out by "subproject" (or maybe we should say "topic" now?).  I don't care whether it's in the same file or not, but when a new Twisted release comes out I find reviewing changes much easier if I can think about one "topic" at a time.

Do you mean keeping the NEWS file as-is currently? I think that's a good idea. It's a nice, logical grouping.

I personally think that it should pruned down a little -- Twisted Runner & Pair don't really need their own sections, and Twisted News & Conch could probably be rolled into the core changelist as well. Not sure, I guess we'll come to that when there's tickets in review for it. :)

- Hawkie