[Twisted-Python] Methods to upload and download file to a sftp server using twisted conch

halidou SANFO sanfo.halidou at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 15 07:41:50 MDT 2015

 HiThank you.I forgot to delete the default add of eclipse.Sorry!!
sanfo

     Le Mercredi 15 avril 2015 13h13, "exarkun at twistedmatrix.com" <exarkun at twistedmatrix.com> a écrit :

 On 14 Apr, 11:47 am, sanfo.halidou at yahoo.fr wrote:
>Hi everybody,I am student and need help of any one.I am working on
>internship and I have to implement a SFTP client usign twisted conch
>module.I have program thoe code to establish th ssh tunnel using
>password authentication. I arrive to create directory with
>"MakeDirectory" method of FileTransfertClient class.But my objective is
>to upload and download files and the FileTransfertClient  class has no
>method [or as I konw ] to do that.
>Can you help me with way to do the uploading and the downloding with
>twisted conch?
>Here is my program.<code>'''Created on 8 avr. 2015
>@author: hsanfo'''

Hi Sanfo,

You may want to be a little more careful to preserve
ownership/authorship information.  Your presentation of this code,
particularly with an "author" tag including only your name, gives a
strong impression that you are the author and copyright holder of this
program.

Doing this sort of thing can get you into some trouble.  You may want to
familiarise yourself with stackoverflow's terms of service and ask
someone where you're interning to give you a basic overview of copyright
law as it pertains to software.

Good luck,
Jean-Paul