[Twisted-Python] Adding support for Diameter protocol

Hamza Sheikh fehrist at codeghar.com
Mon Apr 13 22:22:14 MDT 2015

I am new to Twisted and its community and exploring adding Diameter
support. I have experience with Python but as I learn more I realize how
little I know. This is my first foray contributing to a real open source
project. I'm basically looking for mentors to guide me when I have
questions about:

* Async code
* Wiring code to support both Python 2.x and 3.x
* Style guides
* Other things

If dedicated mentors are hard to come by I'd be grateful for this ML to
help with answers. Looking forward to working with the community on a
great project.

--
Hamza "@aikchar" Sheikh