[Twisted-Python] Twisted Project Job Posting

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Apr 4 19:56:26 MDT 2015

On 29 Mar, 02:52 pm, exarkun at twistedmatrix.com wrote:
>On 28 Mar, 04:22 pm, exarkun at twistedmatrix.com wrote:
>>Hello all,
>>
>>The Twisted issue tracker needs someone to pay attention to it for
>>spam content and clean up that content.  I've been taking care of this
>>for a while now but I'm going to step back from this position soon.
>
>Thanks for volunteering, Hawkowl, Eeshan Garg, and Pantelis Theodosiou.

I've granted these permissions to Hawkowl and Eeshan now (I didn't see
Pantelis' trac username on the ProjectJobs page).

https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/7837 would be a good ticket to
start with.

Let me know if you have any questions - otherwise, I'm officially hands-
off now.

Thanks,
Jean-Paul