[Twisted-Python] Twisted CoAP implementation

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Thu Apr 2 06:28:31 MDT 2015

On 31 March 2015 at 14:07, Giacomo Tanganelli
<giacomo.tanganelli at iet.unipi.it> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have recently implemented a CoAP open source library based on Twisted. I
> noticed that in the web site there is a page regarding Twisted sub-projects.

Can you please provide the link to that page ? :) Thanks!

In case you want your code to be part of the official/default Twisted
distribution you should submit it based on the general Twisted
Development Process
http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/TwistedDevelopment

> I'm wondering if I can add my project to such list, I think it could help
> someone. Does anyone know ho to achieve this?
>
> In any case the code is freely available at
> https://github.com/Tanganelli/CoAPthon

Some people tend to prefix ther project with 'tx` to hint that project
is based on twisted... txjsonprc txmongo so maybe you can rename it to
txcoap to make it easier for people to discover it.

--
Adi Roiban