[Twisted-Python] 14.1 & regressions (was: Python 3.3 buildslaves)

Hynek Schlawack hs at ox.cx
Mon Sep 15 05:31:08 MDT 2014

On 15 Sep 2014, at 8:16, Glyph wrote:

>> I noticed that https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/7355 is a
>> blocker
>> for the release of Twisted 14.1 and #7355 is blocked Python 3.3
>> buildbot
>> configuration/availability issues.
>
> Thank you for (specifically) bringing this up and (generally) getting
> the 14.1 blockers cleared out. I'm beginning to notice a concerted
> effort :-).

Speaking of which:  I would greatly appreciate if someone with intimate
knowledge of the test plumbing code could help me to figure out

https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/7370
and
https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/7429

***

In any case, as soon as the buildbot’s Python installations are
updated to more recent versions of cryptography/pyOpenSSL our buildbots
will turn red immediately.

Thanks,
Hynek