[Twisted-Python] glorious green

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Sep 29 04:11:20 MDT 2014

I will probably be going to sleep before py-select-gc gets around to finishing, but other than that, <http://buildbot.twistedmatrix.com/boxes-supported?branch=/branches/open-file-descriptors-7633> is completely green.  If <https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/7633> were reviewed, we might be able to make <http://buildbot.twistedmatrix.com/boxes-supported?branch=trunk&num_builds=10> look a bit more like the solid green rectangle it really ought to be.

-glyph